Synergy Bank’s Personal Bill Pay system makes it easy for you to manage and pay bills. Features include:
- Set up payees without scheduling payments
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Each payment displays an estimated delivery date
- 7-year payment history
- Pay the same payee from multiple accounts
- Transfers to and from outside bank accounts
- View images of canceled bill pay checks online
- Gift and donation payments available
- Online chat available for bill pay inquiries
- Email secure payments to individuals
Signing up is easy. Just log into your Online Banking, choose the Bill Pay button, and complete a quick enrollment process.
Bill Pay FAQs
Q: How do I sign up for Bill Pay?
A: Once you have enrolled in Online Banking, you
can enroll in Bill Pay. Simply log into your
online banking account and click the Bill Pay
menu button. Complete the step by step
instructions. When finished, you should see the
account listed under “List of Bill Pay Accounts”
located near the bottom of the main account list
Q: How many days will it take for vendor to
receive my payment?
A: In most cases, 2 business days if sent
electronically, and 5 business days if sent by
check. Each time you schedule a payment, an
estimated arrival date will be displayed.
Q: Since the new upgrade, I can’t seem to find
the payment menu. Where is it located?
A: Click here for a preview.
Once you login, scroll to the bottom of the
main account list page. You should see “List of
Bill Pay Accounts ”. Click the account you wish
to pay from, and a new window will open. Set up
key code (pass phrase) and security questions,
then you will see the bill pay main menu.
Q: How many years will my bill pay transactions
A: Up to seven years.
Q: Can I send money to and from another Bank?
A: Yes, there is a Transfer feature in bill pay
that will allow this type of transfer.