As a full-service brokerage office of LPL Financial located at Synergy Bank, I offer clients an assortment of quality, non-proprietary investments, including:
- Mutual Funds – for diversification and professional management
- Variable and Fixed Annuities – for tax-deferred growth potential
- Managed Asset Plans – for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Investment Portfolio Analysis – to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Retirement Planning – to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Municipal Bonds – to help protect your hard-earned money from taxes
- College Planning – to give your kids a good head start
To take advantage of all available opportunities, investors need two things: an understanding of which investment products are most appropriate for their situation and a relationship with a trustworthy representative who has a clear understanding of their needs.
By keeping clients' objectives in focus, staying in contact with them throughout all market conditions and making investment adjustments as economic or lifestyle conditions warrant, my office at Synergy Bank maintains a constant commitment to putting service first.
If you would like any further information about these topics, or other areas of investing, please call me at 985-851-5459 or email my office. I can help you make sense of today's investment climate.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates, Synergy Bank, and Synergy Investment Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Louisiana, Texas, Georgia, Oregon, and California.
|Not FDIC Insured – Not Bank Guaranteed – May Lose Value
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency – Not a Bank Deposit