Get what you need to achieve your business goals with a government-backed loan.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Processing
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted funding for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- A wide range of lending options available
- Available through the Small Business Administration (SBA), Louisiana Economic Development Corporation, and Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And much more
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Local decision-making and processing right here in the Bayou region
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Account may require the completion of the Certification of Beneficial Owners of Legal Entities Form.
- Access the loan application (PDF) by clicking the Apply Now button. You can complete the form on your computer by typing in the spaces provided or by printing the application and completing the information clearly with blue or black ink. In both cases, please review your application thoroughly. Finally, sign and date your application.
- Bring your application into any branch. If you are applying with another person, please make certain that they also sign and date the application. For your security, please do not scan and email your application.