Cash in on high interest rewards — up to 2.01% APY1 — plus refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.
- High Interest Rewards
- Free Online Services
- Mobile Deposits
- Synergy EMV Debit Card
- Free checking that can earn high interest
- 2.01% APY1 on balances up to $15,000
- 2.01% to 0.10% APY1 on portion of balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY1 if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $45 monthly)1
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online services
- Free Synergy Visa® EMV debit card
- Add Perk Club for $5 per month
- $100 minimum deposit to open2
Qualifying is a Snap!
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment post and settle
- At least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
1Kasasa Cash: APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/18/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100 for Kasasa Cash. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to a maximum total of $45 per month and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.10% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.10% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Contact us for more information. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Tunes and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
2All new accounts are subject to a $10 fee if the account is closed within 180 days of opening the account.