Use this smart account to save for future medical expenses so you're never caught unprepared.
- Competitive Interest
- Free Online Services
- HSA Debit Card
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest (contact us at 985-851-2217 for the latest rates)
- Avoid the $3 monthly service charge fee with a daily balance of $3,000 or more
- One-time setup fee of only $10 (waived with company group enrollments)
- An HSA provides triple tax savings1:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA regardless of career or life changes
- Must have a high deductible health plan (HDHP) to be eligible
- Contribution limits and parameters set by IRS
- No charge for first 25 bank selected checks
- Free online services
- $100 minimum deposit to open2
1Consult your tax advisor.
2All new accounts are subject to a $10 fee if the account is closed within 180 days of opening the account.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
2020 HDHP Limits
- Minimum annual deductible $1,400 (individual) and $2,800 (family)
- Maximum annual deductible plus out-of-pocket expenses $6,900 (individual) and $13,800 (family)
- 2020 HSA Contribution Limits: (2020 contributions can be made until April 15, 2021):
- $3,550 (individual) $4,550 if age 55 or older1
- $7,100 (family) $8,100 if age 55 or older1
2019 HDHP Limits
- Minimum annual deductible $1,350 (individual) and $2,700 (family)
- Maximum annual deductible plus out-of-pocket expenses $6,750 (individual) and $13,500 (family)
- 2019 HSA Contribution Limits: (2019 contributions can be made until April 15, 2020):
- $3,500 (individual) $4,500 if age 55 or older1
- $7,000 (family) $8,000 if age 55 or older1
1Catch up contributions up to $1,000 allowed if age 55 by the end of the year.