Penny's Club teaches young savers how easy saving can be, thanks to Penny's Clubhouse and competitive interest.
Free Online Services
- Youth savings account gets them in the habit of saving
- Available for children up to the age of 18
- Requires a custodian on the account
- Interest-bearing account
- Access to fun educational games
- Avoid the $2 quarterly service charge with a $50 minimum daily balance
- Unlimited in-person transfers/withdrawals
- Other withdrawals limited to 3 per quarter; $2 per transaction thereafter1
- Set up free automatic transfers from other accounts to help you save
- Free online services
- $50 minimum deposit to open2
Hello and thank you for visiting Penny's Clubhouse! Please feel free to come by and visit all of us at the bank to learn more about the exciting ways to save for your future. If you would like to receive our "Synergy Cents" newsletter and notifications of other special events, please email Penny.
View all the newsletters in the Synergy Cents Archive below.
1Federal regulations limit certain types of withdrawals and transfer transactions you can make out your savings and money market accounts to maximum combined total of six (6) per month or monthly statement period. Accounts that exceed the transaction limitations on more than an occasional basis will be either transferred to another account type or restricted of transfer and draft capabilities.
2All new accounts are subject to a $10 fee if the account is closed within 180 days of opening the account.