Equip your business with our suite of cash management services, including ACH systems and wire transfers.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions are electronic debits and credits used to efficiently disperse funds or collect receipts through direct payment from any bank account in the United States. ACH Manager is the most cost effective and timely way to move money.
- Payroll direct deposit
- Membership dues
- External funds transfers
- Rental fees
- Vendor payments
- Service charges may apply
Remote Deposit Capture allows business owners to capture electronic images of checks and Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) information right at their place of operation and send to the bank for deposit through a secure internet connection.
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Endorse and scan your checks
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
- Features state-of-the-art security, including multiple firewalls and intrusion detection systems
Checks are deposited into your account the same day if sent and confirmed before 6:00p.m. CST.
Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Synergy Bank's Business online wire transfer service is an easy and fast way to send funds electronically. Customers can log into their business online banking and securely wire payments within the US.
- Initiate wire instructions from the convenience of your office
- Save time and company resources
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
- Service charges may apply
Positive pay is an automated fraud detection tool that matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized by the customer.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Customer is alerted when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
- Sweep excess funds in a business interest bearing account
- Sweep funds to maintain a positive balance
- Overdraft protection