Manage your business accounts efficiently and effectively with the help of online banking services.
- Free service
- Available 24/7 from any computer
- Check balances and view history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Safe, secure, easy to use
- Create invoices
- Access your Cash Management services
Business Bill Pay
- Pay all bills through one simple screen
- Eliminate postage fees
- Add as many payees as you wish
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up due date reminders to help avoid late fees
- Reduce paper waste
- Payments are received faster
- Safe, secure, easy to use
- Fees may apply
- Fast, free, and secure service for Synergy Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit up to 5 checks daily where you are
- Conveniently deposit checks 24/72
- Access via mobile banking app
- Easy to use — as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
Getting Started with Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available in the Synergy Bank Business Mobile App for Apple and Android devices.3
- Download the Synergy Bank Business mobile app
- Check is made payable to your business
- On the back of the check, include the following: “Mobile Deposit to Synergy Bank”, endorsement (signature) and the account number. For optimal image quality, use black ink.
- Open up Synergy Bank's Business mobile app and log in
- Select the Deposits tab and follow the prompts on your screen
Synergy Bank recommends that you keep the check at least 5 calendar days from the date the check has posted to your account.
Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
1Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available on all devices. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. To access Mobile Banking, you must enroll in Synergy Bank's Online Banking.
2Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
3Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Account to Account Transfers allow you to easily move money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
To set up your account-to-account transfers, please follow these easy steps:
- Sign in to online banking. Click the 'Move money' on the left sidebar, then click the 'New Transaction' on the right of the page.
- You will be prompted to select which account you are moving the money from and then you will need to add 'a new payee'. You will need to select the external account.
- You will need to enter the account name and account number. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts.
Online Banking makes it easy to manage your debit card from your computer or Mobile App. Below are actions you can take with your debit card.
Turning Your Debit Card Off
Protect your debit card when it’s not in use by turning it off. To view a tutorial on turning your debit card on and off, click here.
You can have your debit card turn on and off automatically for specific days and times by setting up a schedule on the Edit Card screen. To view a tutorial on scheduling automatic on/off, click here.
Manage Card Alerts
Setting up card alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. Card alerts let you know every time your debit card is used. To view a tutorial on managing card alerts, click here.
Request Temporary Spending Limit Increase
Making a large purchase? You can increase your debit card’s spending limit for 30 minutes in the Manage Cards section of Online Banking or your Mobile App. To view a tutorial on requesting a temporary spending limit increase, click here.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card was lost or stolen, you can file a report through Online Banking or your Mobile App. To view a tutorial on reporting a lost or stolen card, click here.
Submitting a Travel Notification
Going on a trip? Let us know where you’re heading to be sure your debit card service will not be interrupted. To view a tutorial on submitting a travel notification, click here.
Synergy’s new person to person payments are easy, convenient and FREE.
To see the tutorial on how to use the Person-to-Person payments, click here.
Setting up account alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. You can receive alerts via email and/or text message. In order to receive alerts via text message, you must add your device to your Online Banking profile and turn on SMS Text Alerts for that device.
Adding a Device
To view a tutorial on adding a device to your Online Banking profile and turning on SMS Text Alerts, click here.
Managing Account Alerts
There are several account alerts you can receive via email and/or text message. To view a tutorial on managing account alerts, click here.
A great new feature of Synergy Online Banking is the Personal Financial Management System. This can be found at the bottom right of online banking.
You can manage your financial data with tools to help track expenses and goal progress all through online banking.
You can add your credit cards and other financial institutions to help you track your progress toward your goals that you’ve set.