We know your time is valuable. Enjoy easy, secure money management anytime, anywhere with internet access.
- Manage bank accounts from your own computer1
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Synergy Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access electronic statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Set up your Personal Financial Management System
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
Getting Started with Online Banking
If you have a Synergy Bank account, you can easily enroll online. Sign up for online banking today You will be prompted to enter your personal information, answer some questions from your credit history, establish your security questions, and set up your passwords.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
1In order to access online banking, your computer should have one of the following supported browsers and operating systems:
- Operating Systems Certified: Windows 7, Windows 8; Supported: Windows 10, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.7 and above
- Browsers Certified: Internet Explorer 9-11 (32-bit); Supported: Internet Explorer 9-11 (64-bit), Edge Browser, Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), Google Chrome (Current Version), Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS Only)
- eStatements: Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 7.0 minimum required.
- Fast, free, and secure service for Synergy Bank customers1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks wherever you are
- Access via mobile banking app
- Easy to use — as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
Getting Started with Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available in the Synergy Bank Mobile App for Apple and Android devices.2
- Download the Synergy Bank mobile app
- Ensure that the check is made payable to you, the account holder
- On the back of the check, include the following: “Mobile Deposit to Synergy Bank”, endorsement (signature) and the account number. For optimal image quality, use black ink.
- Open up Synergy Bank's mobile app and log in
- Select the Deposits tab and follow the prompts on your screen
Synergy Bank recommends that you keep the check at least 5 calendar days from the date the check has posted to your account.
Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
1Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available on all devices. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. To access Mobile Banking, you must enroll in Synergy Bank's Online Banking.
2Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
You can now use your smart phone or watch to make faster and easier payments. You can pay without taking out your wallet or card.
How do you know if a merchant accepts the digital payment?
Look for the contactless payment symbol:
To add your Synergy Bank card to your wallet please click on the link below for the setup instructions for your device1:
There is a verification/set-up process required before cards can be added to a digital wallet. You will be presented with questions related to your credit history. If you answer all questions successfully, we will be able to successfully verify your card and it will automatically be added to your digital wallet.
If any questions are answered incorrectly related to your credit history or if our system is unable to verify your card, you will be prompted to contact us at 985-851-2217.
• Save paper and save the environment
• Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
• Easier to retrieve info when needed
• Eliminate a paper trail
• Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
• Arrive faster than paper statements
• Simplify recordkeeping
• Easily access past statements
• Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
• Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Setting Up eStatements
To see the tutorial on how to set up eStatements, click here.
Once you’ve signed up for eStatements, you can access copies of your statements from 2018 until today.
Your statements are found on the ‘Documents’ tab. Select ‘Document Types’ from the pop-up window. Select ‘Statements.’ Select the date range for the statements you want to view. Click ‘Apply.’
You can transfer money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
To set up your external account transfers, please follow these easy steps:
- Sign in to online banking. Click the 'Move money' on the left sidebar, then click the 'New Transaction' on the right of the page.
- You will be prompted to select which account you are moving the money from and then you will need to add 'a new payee'. You will need to select the external account.
- You will need to enter the account name and account number. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts.
Online Banking makes it easy to manage your debit card from your computer or Mobile App. Below are actions you can take with your debit card.
Turning Your Debit Card Off
Protect your debit card when it’s not in use by turning it off. To view a tutorial on turning your debit card on and off, click here.
You can have your debit card turn on and off automatically for specific days and times by setting up a schedule on the Edit Card screen. To view a tutorial on scheduling automatic on/off, click here.
Manage Card Alerts
Setting up card alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. Card alerts let you know every time your debit card is used. To view a tutorial on managing card alerts, click here.
Request Temporary Spending Limit Increase
Making a large purchase? You can increase your debit card’s spending limit for 30 minutes in the Manage Cards section of Online Banking or your Mobile App. To view a tutorial on requesting a temporary spending limit increase, click here.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card was lost or stolen, you can file a report through Online Banking or your Mobile App. To view a tutorial on reporting a lost or stolen card, click here.
Submitting a Travel Notification
Going on a trip? Let us know where you’re heading to be sure your debit card service will not be interrupted. To view a tutorial on submitting a travel notification, click here.
Synergy’s new person to person payments are easy, convenient and FREE.
To see the tutorial on how to use the Person-to-Person payments, click here.
Setting up account alerts is a great way to manage your account and protect against fraud. You can receive alerts via email and/or text message. In order to receive alerts via text message, you must add your device to your Online Banking profile and turn on SMS Text Alerts for that device.
Adding a Device
To view a tutorial on adding a device to your Online Banking profile and turning on SMS Text Alerts, click here.
Managing Account Alerts
There are several account alerts you can receive via email and/or text message. To view a tutorial on managing account alerts, click here.
A great new feature of Synergy Online Banking is the Personal Financial Management System. This can be found at the bottom right of online banking.
You can manage your financial data with tools to help track expenses and goal progress all through online banking.
You can add your credit cards and other financial institutions to help you track your progress toward your goals that you’ve set.
Manage your information through your telephone.
Text Banking is a telephone banking service that allows you access to your account at Synergy Bank through your telephone by simply texting a code to 662265.
In order to use text banking you must activate the service through online banking. Click here to learn how to activate the text banking service.
Text one of these codes to 662265 to receive information about your account on your phone.
Codes to text and what they mean:
BAL – Balance
ACT – Account Activity
HELP – General Help
STOP – Stop this service
CMD – Will give you a list of the available commands