We know your time is valuable. Enjoy easy, secure money management anytime, anywhere with internet access.
- Manage bank accounts from your own computer1
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Synergy Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access electronic statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download account information to popular financial management software
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
Getting Started with Online Banking
If you have a Synergy Bank account, you can easily enroll online. Sign up for online banking today.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
1In order to access online banking, your computer should have one of the following supported browsers and operating systems:
- Operating Systems Certified: Windows 7, Windows 8; Supported: Windows 10, Windows Vista, Mac OS 10.7 and above
- Browsers Certified: Internet Explorer 9-11 (32-bit); Supported: Internet Explorer 9-11 (64-bit), Edge Browser, Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), Google Chrome (Current Version), Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS Only)
- eStatements: Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 7.0 minimum required.
- Fast, free, and secure service for Synergy Bank customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks wherever you are
- Access via mobile banking app
- Easy to use — as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
Getting Started with Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit is available in the Synergy Bank Mobile App for Apple and Android devices.2
- Download the Synergy Bank mobile app
- Ensure that the check is made payable to you, the account holder
- Properly endorse (sign) the back of the check and include the account number. For optimal image quality, use black ink.
- Open up Synergy Bank's mobile app and log in
- Select the Deposits tab and follow the prompts on your screen
Synergy Bank recommends that you keep the check at least 5 calendar days from the date the check has posted to your account. You can Check for approval of deposit under "View Deposit History" on the Deposits Tab.
Checks received for deposit are subject to the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code or any applicable collection agreement. All items received are subject to conditions and terms stated in the Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy provided on your account. Checks deposited after 6:00 p.m. (CDT) will be processed on the following banking day. Some deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
1Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available on all devices. Check your wireless carrier agreement for details. To access Mobile Banking, you must enroll in Synergy Bank's Online Banking.
2Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Popmoney® lets you securely transfer funds to a recipient with just a few clicks of your mouse. All you need is a checking account and internet access.
- Conveniently send money to:
- Reimburse your friend who picked up the full tab
- Pay your lawn care service
- Surprise your child in college
- And more
- Pay anyone with a bank account (even at other financial institutions, too!)
- Secure, electronic transfer
- Low fees1 based on amount of funds transferred and speed of delivery
Signing up for Popmoney is simple! Just follow these few steps to start sending payments today:
- Log into your online banking account and select "Bill Pay" tab
- Click on Popmoney
- Enter your recipient's email address, mobile phone number or account information
- Upon submitting the payment request, the recipient will receive further instructions for completion of transaction
- Confirmation will be received as soon as the transfer is complete
1Read our FAQ to learn more about how Popmoney works and what fees are associated with the service.
Account to Account Transfers allow you to easily move money between your Synergy Bank account and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
To set up your account-to-account transfers, please follow these easy steps:
- Sign into Online Banking. Click the "Bill Pay" tab, then click the "Transfer Money" tab at the top of the page.
- Click "Add an Account" and enter the routing and account numbers of your external accounts. For security, you will have to verify that you are the account owner of those accounts in three easy steps:
- Wait two business days. Synergy Bank will make two test deposits and one test withdrawal into the account you are adding.
- You will need to look at the transactions of the account you are adding to identify the test deposits.
- Enter the deposits in Online Bill Pay. You will be asked to enter the two deposit amounts in order to verify you own the account.
- Once completed, you can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers.